For a missing tooth or multiple missing teeth, Broadway Family & Cosmetic Dentistry can provide you with dental implants to replace them. Dental implants replace the root and tooth to restore strength, stability, resilience, and support to your mouth and jawbone.
What Can Dental Implants Do for You?
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore your smile with the appearance of natural-looking teeth
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture for added security and comfort
Learn More About the Implant Procedure
Proper fitting for a dental implant may take multiple visits over several months. During these visits, you may undergo x-rays, impressions and molds, surgically placed implants (including placement of the post and anchor), and the fitting and attachment of artificial teeth. During the surgeries, numbing techniques will be applied to your mouth to make your experience as comfortable as possible. We also provide time for healing between each visit to ensure that your implant and artificial teeth are securely attached for optimal stability and comfort.