At Broadway Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we make going to the dentist as easy and comfortable as can be for kids with our pediatric dentistry services. We give your child good oral hygiene habits that will last them through adulthood, along with our careful exams and effective treatments.
Instilling Good Dental Habits Early
- Brush your teeth twice a day to remove plaque formed from eating throughout the day
- Make sure to brush the outer and inner surfaces of each tooth
- Use the tip of the brush to clean the inside of your front teeth
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath
- Floss at least once a day to clean spaces between your teeth and disrupt plaque colonies from building up to prevent damage to the gums, teeth, and bone
- Rinse your mouth with water after brushing and after meals if you are unable to brush
With these daily dental habits, your child will have the foundation needed to help prevent decay, disease, and unnecessary pain. These practices, along with regular dental exams, will help your child maintain a brilliant and beautiful smile through their teenage years and into adulthood.